Applications are currently being accepted for the Fall 2016 training classes. Interviews for this class will be conducted in August and September.
The first step to becoming a CASA volunteer is filling out and submitting a CASA Volunteer Application. You currently have a few options for submission:
- If you are positive that you would like to become a CASA Volunteer you may fill out your complete application via our online system or by mail or fax. Please see below for all available applications.
- If you have any questions regarding all of the responsibilities of a CASA volunteer, you may want to take another look at the Role of the Volunteer.
- If you still have questions or concerns, you may fill out our Preliminary Inquiry Application and we will send you more information. Again, please see below.
If you have questions about our application procedure, would like to check the status of your file, or want to request an application by mail, please call our Volunteer Training Supervisor, Debbie Stinson, at 678-610-1061. Please be sure to also take a look at our Training Schedule to view a list of upcoming classes.
Clayton County CASA Program
Attn: Debbie Stinson
9163 Tara Boulevard, Jonesboro, GA 30236
- Complete Online Application
(Please be aware that this application could take up to 30 – 45 minutes and you cannot save your work.)
- PDF Application
You must have Adobe Reader or other compatible program to view this document.
- DOC Application
If you do not want to use our online method, you may print out one of these applications and mail or fax it to the information provided above.
- Preliminary Inquiry Application
This is only a preliminary application if you feel unsure about becoming a CASA Volunteer. Please be aware that one of the above applications must still be completed as part of the final interview process.