Applications are currently being accepted for the Winter 2018 training classes. Interviews for this class will be conducted in November and December. Training will start in January 2018.
The first step to becoming a CASA volunteer is filling out and submitting a CASA Volunteer Application. You currently have a few options for submission:
- If you are positive that you would like to become a CASA Volunteer you may fill out your complete application via our online system or by mail or fax. Please see below for all available applications.
- If you have any questions regarding all of the responsibilities of a CASA volunteer, you may want to take another look at the Role of the Volunteer.
- If you still have questions or concerns, you may send comments using the Contact Us tab.
If you have questions about our application procedure, would like to check the status of your file, or want to request an application by mail, please call our Volunteer Training Supervisor, Griffin Shirley, at 678-610-1061.
Clayton County CASA Program
Attn: Griffin Shirley
9163 Tara Boulevard, Jonesboro, GA 30236
- Complete Online Application
(Please be aware that this application could take up to 30 – 45 minutes and you cannot save your work.)
- CASA Volunteer Application (PDF File)
You must have Adobe Reader or other compatible program to view this document.
- CASA Volunteer Application (Word Document)
If you do not want to use our online method, you may print out one of these applications and mail or fax it to the information provided above.